ATTENTION HORSEMEN: The following requirements are mandatory ALL horses shipping to Ellis Park. All Horses coming onto the grounds must have a current coggins and have received an equine herpes vaccine no less than 14 days and no more than 120 prior to coming onto the grounds. Also, horses coming onto the grounds must have a health certificate signed by a veterinarian no more than 72 hours prior to their arrival. The piroplasmosis test is no longer required.
Any trainer wanting to stable at Ellis must fill out a stall application and have stalls assigned prior to moving in.
Track hours will be from 6:00am to 10:00am each day except Monday. The track will be closed for training every Monday.
Horses moving in must have a Health Certificate dated within 10 days, a Negative Coggins, and be Vaccinated for Equine Herpes at least 14 days in advance and no more than 120 days old.
- No cooking in tack or dorm rooms
- Horses always have the right of way
- Speed limit is 10 mph
- No smoking in the barns
- Backside visitors must be signed in by a trainer, assistant trainer or an owner at the Ellis Park stable gate
- No firearms permitted on the grounds
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 16 years of age may not stay overnight in the stable area
- All workers must be licensed and wear their photo badge at all times
- No dogs allowed in the stable area
Click here for IRS W-9 Forms
Click here for Stall Application