- Contact Information- Address, email & phone #
- W-9 Form (can be faxed or emailed)
- Horsemen's Bookkeeper
- Email: Horsemen.Bookkeeping@ellisparkracing.com
- Phone: 812-435-8917
- Fax: 812-435-8937
OFFICE HOURS - Live Race Meet, closed Monday and Tuesday.
Off season open Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
**IF A HORSE RUNS IN THE NAME OF A PARTNERSHIP THE CHECK WILL BE CUT WITH ALL NAMES ON THE PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNT. THE BOOKKEEPERS DO NOT PAY OUT PERCENTAGES TO DIFFERENT PARTNERS, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTNERSHIP TO DISBURSE THE MONIES ACCORDINGLY.
A W-9 Form must be on file before a check can be issued.
Disbursements (Check Requests)
- LIVE RACING CHECK REQUESTS: Purse funds are available two business days after the race (a business day is considered a live race day). Funds may be requested in person, by phone, or email. Check requests for same day pick up must be made before 1:00 p.m. Any check requests made after 1:00 p.m. will be available on the next business day.
- POST LIVE MEET DISBURSEMENTS:
- Transfers – Owners may elect to have funds transferred to another track. In this instance, Owners should notify the bookkeeper of the desired transfer location prior to the last day of the meet. Due to the volume of requests, it may take two-three business days to complete the transfer.
- Remaining Fund Balances – If, after the Summer race meeting funds remain on account, the bookkeeping office will send remaining funds via check to the address on file unless the required information above has not been received. After the September race meeting, funds are held unless a transfer is requested.
- AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS - Due to additional bank fraud protection services, checks issued by the bookkeeper may not be immediately available to exchange for cash at a bank teller window. If planning to cash these checks at a bank teller window within 24 hours of disbursement, you must notify the bookkeeper when requesting the check. The bookkeeping office will work in good faith to expedite the funds for immediate cashing when requested by the customer.
- INCOMPASS CHECK REQUESTS: Checks can be requested online through InCompass. For access to that account, contact the bookkeeper for your account and pin numbers.